This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Monday, October 28, 2002

What is fucking WRONG with the world? Or with me? I don't know I'm just BLAH right now. Fucking planet. Why can't it just blow up or something. everyone's dying anyway. What's the fucking point. I wanna get drunk and screw a good looking stranger. I want to neglect my duties and throw caution to the wind. And I want to jump over that balcony. it's only ten stories up, not necessarily fatal. I want to prove someone could survive. or maybe I just want to die.I don't know/ I'm just sitting here wondering, free typing, you could say. Not looking at the screen just hoping my words are getting across. listlessly listening to music, drifting off to nowhere, blissful nothingness. this isn't the normal me. but I think I'll leave it anyways, if for no other reason than as a warning to myself that I can sometimes ignore that which is most important to me without forgetting that it is important. stupid punctuation and spelling anyways. and capitalization. I really am going to get a shower now. a really really hot one.
Laters