This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

He comes up behind me, walking so quietly and breathing so lightly that I almost don't notice him. He watches me-watches me write, watches me read, watches me search. It's just the computer, and I'm not one of those that are bothered by people looking over their shoulder. I don't value my privacy-hell, I don't have any.
Out of the corner of my eye I see his arm move towards me. I continue what I'm doing, half turning as his hand cups my breast. I want him to bend over and kiss my neck. Or maybe pull my hair back and bite it. But he just stands there, lazily holding my breast, standing behind me, watching me play some stupid online game. I'm stubborn. I don't quit. I pay him no attention at all, or as little attention as you CAN pay someone with his fingers pinching your tit and his groin two centimeters from your back. I'm feeling belligerent tonight, I guess. The play of shadows and light on my profile reveal my smirk to him. We can't have THAT, now, can we?

Ya know, it's not so much that I like the discipline scenarios as I do the idea of a guy losing control over me. The threat of real violence, the sense of imminent danger, that's what turns me on. The idea that it will go too far. Not that I necessarily WANT it to, I just want to know that someone who has that much control OVER me can lose control BECAUSE of me. Fuck it, I'm not explaining this shit right.
Laters