This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Sunday, October 13, 2002

Okay, I suppose I should add a little something more before forgetting about this for a week. Ummm...a little history, perhaps? Okay, history. My history. I was born in California, but I only lived there for maybe three or four years. I'm currently at move 20 and anticipating another one in the not-too-distant future. Why, you ask? No, my parents weren't military; I guess nomad is just in my blood. Even since I've not lived with them I've moved around a lot. Do I like it? Yeah, I do. It's interesting to have lived in so many places. Of course, all have been in the U.S. I've also gone to college a couple times-first time majored in English, second time I was just taking languages. French, German, Russian, English, sign...and I was trying to take Greek, Italian, and Japanese, but they were unable to offer it since I was the only one who wanted to learn. *sigh* I've got a daughter-a beautiful little three and a half year old who only drives me batty maybe forty percent of the time. Which, I hear is excellent-the average is a little more than half. She made it interesting the last time I was in college. Full time school, full time work, full time mommy...but some of my teachers let me take her to class with me, which made it easier. And the fact that she's such a good kid made it easy on them to allow her in. Okay, I'm done with this for today. Obviously there's more, but you'll just have to wait for it.
Laters