This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Tuesday, October 29, 2002

OMG!!! So I had a guy come over and when he got here I was on the computer. No big, right? I signed out of what I was doing and went to give Amethyst a hug and kiss goodnight. When I came back out he was gone. GONE, I tell you! I'm not offended-thought I probably could be-just easily amused. And this amuses me. Lots. I didn't really even get a good look at him, and he leaves. AND I get to see that he has trouble getting out of the parking lot. Tee hee hee hee hee heee! No colour for him, just a side note-or maybe a foot note in my history. And another guy coming over. Obviously I'm extremely disappointed. Obviously. I'll let you know about the other one when he leaves.
Laters