This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Friday, November 08, 2002

Well, I'm at that point again. Not caring about anything, least of all me. Dwelling on past injustices, anticipating future ones. Whatever. But this comes out as self destructive behaviour in me: I fucked Argile-and who cares, right? Technically he's my boyfriend-and I don't even really like him. Shit for size, but omg, the boy didn't quit (in a bad way, I didn't get to come cause he didn't know what the hell he was doing, just that he KEPT doing it). And what's up with licking my chin? And my nose? Boy seriously needs to learn how to kiss-without all that saliva all over me. Oh, and I'm smoking again. Not around Amethyst, just because I couldn't give less of a fuck about myself doesn't mean she should get the short end of it. Anyway, it looks like I'mma have that month long scrogg fest after all. Because I just can't give a whooping funt about it. And why the fuck not? Anyway, in case you're wondering why the last two aren't really entries, it's because I was writing in my notebooks, but Slate was on the computer. I'll get around to typing all that in soon. Right now I have no energy.
Laters