This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Tuesday, December 10, 2002

OMG, I didn't get any sleep last night. Slate and I started playing this online game-and then when I was about to fall asleep, I got up to take a shower, which usually puts me right out. Except when I have to be up early in the morning. Dammit. So I was up most the night. Then I got up too early and went for more tests. And the bastards asked me about suicide and depression. I always assumed a "don't ask, don't tell" policy about those types of things. And the bastards asked. Before I get to the point-or the end of the story-would anyone like to comment on the general trend of this blog? Just this blog, mind. And then the general trend of my life. Okay, now the end of the story: I get "happy pills"-although the handout thingie he gave me specifically said they WEREN'T happy pills. I'm a little wary about taking them, not the least of which reasons is that I don't want to walk around in a drug induced happy bubble. I want to feel what I feel when I feel it for the reasons that I feel it. I want to be able react appropriately to the shit-and the good things, but no one's counting on that-that happens to me. But...I also don't want to feel like this anymore. And if you read this regularly, you'll know what this is. So, we'll see. I know, that's my attitude towards everything. But it's a good one, at least I think so. Anyway, Amethyst needs lunch, so I'mma go.
Laters