This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Monday, December 09, 2002

I used to read the dictionary as a child. It wasn't really good-the plots were all but nonexistent and the character development was a trifle strained. But it did give me the advantage of knowing more words than anyone else I've ever met. Add to that my linguistic studies and I'm damn near god. Except for the "damn near" part. Well, okay, there are other reasons that I'm god, but those are two pretty damned good examples. That and I'm more intelligent than everyone else. Too bad I have all these emotions weighing me down. Without them I think I could rule the world. Actually, I know I could. With them...my wishes are far simpler. I just want to be known and loved in spite of it.
Laters