This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Thursday, March 06, 2003

I don't usually read other people's blogs. Most of them are either too focused on outside/world events or the people who write them are just mundane-and completely boring. But tonight I stumbled upon one that just fascinated me. A girl that might have been me had my life taken a different turn about oh, four/five years ago. A girl I identify with so completely that I want to steal the words she uses for herself and make them my own-because they apply directly to me. A girl I envy, and almost wish I could be. Except that I somehow almost am. Or maybe it's the other way around. And I even sent this girl an email-something which I have never done before. I want to know her. Quite simply, I'd certainly like to be her friend.
Laters