This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Monday, March 03, 2003

I really want to have a discussion in here about god. Because I have some really interesting, unique, and intelligent thoughts and questions on the subject. And I've been thinking about it a lot recently. For quite a few reasons. But that will have to wait for another time-a time when my brain has had more rest than five hours in three days.
I got myself a bookmark the other day, too. When I got all those other books. It's silver with this beautiful pale/light purple engraving. The English word and Japanese symbol for love. I don't usually like pale or pastel colours, but this one is just...I dunno, nice in some way. Soothing and appropriate.
Anyway, the bookmark got me thinking. I want another tattoo. And this whole Japanese symbol thing is so popular right now. So I was thinking about getting one. But I can't decide which-I've come up with quite a few that really MEAN something to me: love, hope, faith, dream, remember, and live. And even if I decided which, I'd have a problem also deciding where. I was also thinking about getting a bracelet of blue forget-me-nots tattooed around my wrist. Not that I think I'm very much forgotten-I'm definitely a memorable character, if for no other reason than my name-but I think I'm very...overlooked.
Ah, well. Worry about it ALL later. Right now Amethyst is taking a nap and Slate is at work. So guess what I'M gonna do?
Laters