This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Friday, April 11, 2003

I haven't slept in like...five days? I dunno, I have no concept of time. I almost feel like I'm drunk with all this sleep deprivation. But at least I finally ate last night. After like five days again. Oops.
Anyway, I did go out with Plum last night and we saw a really enjoyable movie and had an overall good time. AND he loved my present so it's all good.
And then I came home and Fire Opal was all freaky so I got all freaky, but I was really horny, too, and I really like it when guys are sexually aggressive. And then he and I worked it all out and got back to the lovies. But I was still really horny. Still am, actually. *sigh* It's been too long since I've had sex. And even longer since I've made love. And to have both at the same time and have it be GOOD? DAMN, I'd like that. And so I wait for that. But it doesn't make me any less horny right NOW. I really want to be controlled, to be commanded, to be his SLAVE. I REALLY need him.
And right now I'm just really freaky. I had a horrible dream and woke up all scared. And then the bitch was pounding on my door-DRUNK at whatever time in the morning-and I had to go watch her kids because she's inept. But at least she apologized for Thanksgiving and the way she acted. Which doesn't really make me hate her any less, but it DOES make it easier to tolerate her for the next month and a half. Since she lives so close and all.
Anyway, I need to be consoled. I need to be held and coddled and hugged and kissed and touched and told that everything will be okay and that no one's ever going to hurt me again. I need to feel safe, to be wrapped in his arms and shielded from the world. And so I wait for that, too.
Laters