This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Sunday, May 11, 2003

Okay, so for the past two weeks or so, "neglecting my blog" doesn't even begin to cover it. Oops. Sorry to all. And since I only have a week left with internet access, I guess I should REALLY apologize for the lapse. So sorry again.
Anyway, today is Mother's Day and yes, I am a mother. Fire Opal sent me some BEAUTIFUL ecards from "your husband". Yeah, that made me happy. And when I got back home after an hour or so out there was a rose on the counter for me from Slate. A pretty pink one. *grin* I love him. Well, okay, there were also suitcases pulled out and some of my stuff piled up so I could leave, but the rose is what I noticed first.
Anyway, I know this is a short one after a long absence, but Amethyst needs to take a nap so I can enjoy part of my Mommy Day without her.
Laters