This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Wednesday, June 11, 2003

"My" "knight". "My" because he never was, and I didn't realize then that I didn't ever want him to be. And "knight" because he's anything but. And after everything, the nothing that he is to me, he wants to drive (how far? thirty hours?) to see me, to fuck me, to have me teach him how. I don't want to teach him. I want FireOpal to teach ME. Yet...I want to punish him, this never was. I want to make him pay. Not exactly my nature? Hmmm. Well, somewhat. I want him to drive here, want him to show up at my door, see the woman I am, the beauty of me. And show him my red, show him how very TAKEN I am. Punishment enough? I don't know. Once I want to punish someone I usually want them to suffer forever. Unfortunately, I almost never get even the simplest of revenge. Will I this time? We'll see.
Laters