This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Tuesday, September 09, 2003

Goddammit. My keyboard has been out of town so I haven't been able to get online at all. It's back now, but of course while it was on vacation, several things happened and I don't know if I can get them all in here. Here's for a try, though.
Raven. Fucking A. Will NOT take 'no' for an answer. And the answer IS no. *sigh* Yes, it is. Only...I waver, ya know? Between the yes and the no. I love it, the pain, the power he has. God, this is so frustrating. He came here Saturday, stayed about twenty four hours, and we fucked SIX times during that period. To say the least, it's nice to have a man around that can keep up with me. Or at least try. And, honestly, he did an admirable job of succeeding.
FireOpal PLANNED it. He fucking TIMED having a fight with me so we wouldn't be speaking on my birthday. Which I knew when he did it, of course. He thinks I was so fucking oblivious. That's just not true. I know him. I know it was easier for him to just disappear completely at that time than to actually talk to me and have me ask him why he wasn't here. He keeps doing all these bullshit things to make it easier on himself. I don't. I don't do that. Do I?
Anyway, I don't feel like continuing.
Laters