This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

I believe that what I'm going to start doing is keeping track. Of, you ask? Of sex. Yes, sex, the most delicious of all sins.
Now, I've been faithful to Raven-more or less. The less is a few encounters here and there, one or two harmless kisses and one bout of receiving oral sex. The more is that I've not actually fucked anyone else since I've been with him. Though, of course, there have been opportunities.
Okay...now keep in mind that this is the same guy who-just a year ago now-came to visit me and we fucked six or more times in twenty four hours. Not so much recently. Truth be known, I have a far higher sex drive than he does.
Anyway, yes ,we fucked tonight. Me on top, after he fingered me. Came when he fingered me (minor orgasm), didn't when we fucked due to the fact that his mother is asleep and we couldn't make too much noise (the bed banging against the wall doesn't exactly allow for extreme freedom of movement).
So that's a start. We'll keep track for say...a month. See where the tally is at that point. Who knows? Maybe it's more often than it's been seeming lately. Though the likelihood is rather the opposite, I'm optimistic.
Laters