This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Thursday, September 30, 2004

I don't know what's been up with Raven lately-and for some of it I sure as hell ain't complaining.
The part I'm NOT complaining about is that he's been all over me. Touching and rubbing and fondling and holding. Every time I bend over, he comes up behind me to rub against me. I like that. A lot.
The part I AM complaining about, though, is this still jobless thing. I'm sorry, but I do NOT want to live in my boyfriend's mother's house for ANY length of time, much less the EXTENDED length it's swiftly turning into. Extended and indefinite.
*sigh*
Anyway, he and I were up late last night. Working on a collage of Amethyst's pictures for school. It turned out fucking AWESOME-even if I did have to sacrifice some of the ones I liked. A poster board only has so much room, you know.
And now he's sleeping. We went to bed at the same time, but I had to get up and get Amethyst ready for school. And then drive his mother to work. And then clean up from last night's project. And then endeavour to wake him up so he could get the trash out before they came to collect it. And then take the trash out myself because the endeavour failed.
And now I'm just awake, at the computer, trying to think of something to say.
And I've got nothing.
Random thought for the day: If it weren't for my birth control, I'd have no clue what day it was.
Laters