This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Friday, March 18, 2005

This is, like, the best new discovery EVER! Now whenever I get bored or annoyed or whatever, I can write all about it! I know, it doesn't take much to make me giddy over the little things. That's because I'm a sad and pathetic individual.
Anyway, I'm going to a convention this weekend. A tattoo convention. And I'm going to win. For "Most Realistic Portrait": Amethyst in my arm. Yes, there ARE some really good tattoos out there, but this one is FABULOUS. I've done a lot of looking around and I've never seen anything this amazing-plus she's such a beautiful little girl. How could I NOT win?
Now I think I'm going to go have a cigarette. Mmmm, nicotine.
Laters