This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Friday, April 15, 2005

I discovered something amusing today. If I go to this site at work, all the "fucks", "bitches", "cunts", "pussy(s)", and who knows WHAT elst all turn into -------. Not "shits", though. For some reason the "shits" evade my censors. I just thought that was amusing.

Anyway, I read this post at work today. And no one noticed me trying to rub my clit through my jeans. Or, well, if they DID notice they didn't say anything. I don't think they noticed, though. I wasn't very vigorous. I'm saving that for just a little later, when I get off the computer and go find my toy.

Anyway, other than that my day sucked. Badly. Amethyst's hearing problems require surgery and the doctor doesn't take my insurance so it's going to cost me nearly fifteen hundred bucks just for his part-and that's his discounted rate. That's not counting the knock-out stuff, the use of the hospital, and god knows what other services they'll charge me. Then I didn't have time to take her to school so I had to drop her off with my younger brother at home-not my first choice of babysitters, but it had to be done. Next, I found out that my drug is now off the market. The only one I've been able to take in the last three years that makes it possible for me to even walk. And the "next closest thing" doesn't do a damned bit of good for me. So I've been popping Aleve like it's candy, which CAN'T be good for me. And THEN, I'm in trouble at work. I'm on "probation". For tardies. I'm fucking SORRY, but godDAMNED it can be hard to get everything done that's necessary and still get to work on time. And this was such a shit week. God, I can't afford to get fired right now. Not ever, really, but DEFINITELY not right now with my daughter's surgery coming up and me having just bought a car...

Holy hell, I'm fucked, aren't I?
Laters