This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Thursday, May 26, 2005

It Happens So Randomly

The first time my phone rang last night I ignored it. It was just the standard, generic ring, and I have specific ring tones for almost everyone. But when it rang again, I ran to answer it. Who knows?, I thought. I'm so glad I did.
It was Jack-"I was thinking about picking you up." Three months since I'd seen him, but the words were out of my mouth before my brain decided whether or not it wanted to rebel. "I'll be waiting outside."
It was just as it's always been, at first. I get into the car and his smell hits me. Immediately I want him. He kisses me and I feel awkward-it's been three months, I've forgotten how he likes it. But I'm still me and I really REALLY get involved in the whole kissing thing. After a few minutes we start to drive off and guess what happens? That's right, I'm down on his lap, his cock-OMG! his COCK!-in my mouth. How many times have we done this? Several. After a few nervous sucklings, I begin to remember how to treat this particular member. So I'm sucking away,and DAMNED if he isn't enjoying himself. A solid moan and a little squirm and I'm happier than a clam (though, on a side note, who said clams are happy and how do they know?).
All of a sudden BOOM!! I look up with a "What was that?". "Nothing, don't worry about it," holding my head in his lap as he moves onto a side road.
Okay, I don't stop. I do what pleases him. The car stops, and he moves my mouth to his to devour my mouth again. All of a sudden, he REACHES DOWN MY PANTS. He's ever done that before. He's fondled my breasts; he's touched and sucked me everywhere above the waist, but this is something new. His fingers reach target and through the thin veneer of my panties he gently rubs my clit. I can't tell you how badly I wanted him right then.
We make out for a good five, ten minutes and then break apart so he can check on his car. Tire blown. We must have hit something major, because part of the right front tire is practically shredded. I didn't think I was THAT distracting-I've never been before.
I think he's going to start the tire change process but he gets back in the car and takes down his pants. We're under a streetlight on a side road next to a fairly well traveled on, and he's taking down his pants. At this point, despite the rest of the evening, I'm determined to make him cum. He needs to let off a little tension. Kissing and sucking and licking and touching...when a whisper finds my ear-"I was going to fuck you tonight." Jesus H. fucking CHRIST! THAT'S why he was reaching down my pants. I've been wanting him for months, MONTHS, and never gotten so much as a hint of satisfaction, and now, it's being withdrawn even as it's offered. Goddamned tire.
So I suck him to completion, swallow a good mouthful, and help get his pants back from the floor. Time to change the tire. My clit is throbbing, ACHING, and I get to watch him change a worthless tire.
Then there are problems with the lug nuts not coming loose and the jack collapsing and he calls his father for help. That was...an interesting experience, watching them interact. Almost made him seem human rather than the god I see him as, some sort of demigod for an evening. But the tire gets fixed and he takes me home. Where we play some more in front of my house until we realize it's two in the morning and both of us have to work at the ass crack of dawn.
I hope he calls again soon. But I'll probably still be at his beck and call if he waits another three months. He just has that effect on me.
Laters