This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Tuesday, October 29, 2002

OMG, I can't believe I forgot to add this earlier. Guess who I talked to tonight? That's wrong. Guess again. Nope, try again. No. And eeewww. Man, you really suck at this guessing game. Okay, okay, I'll tell you. Caramel. That's right. Caramel. Did I ask why we haven't talked in two, three weeks? Did I confront him on why he's such an ass as to NOT talk to me in two, three weeks? Did I just ignore it all and continue with our nefarious caramel syrup plan? No, none of the above. Just talked, he was at work, has been working a lot, and is planning on going to go see his mother soon. In my old home state. How bizarre. Well, not really bizarre I have about a hundred old home states, so the likelihood is actually rather high. But it was still kind of odd. So there. Okay, I know, I got off topic. You're going to have to get over that, you know, if you keep reading this. I do that a lot. Anyway, I'm the one who IMed him. Maybe I should just call him. Shock the hell out of him. Nah, I don't want to seem too stalkerish. I want him unaware that I'm stalking him until it's too late. Like one of my favourite quotations: "You cannot make someone love you. All you can do is stalk them and hope they panic and give in." But, no, I don't think that it's going anywhere. I'm not closing off the possibility, hell, I'm open to anything. I just don't hold out much hope for any of the guys I've met so far. Or maybe I do hope, just don't expect. Maybe I should stop meeting guys for a while? Whatever. I'm tired and cracked out with all this crap going on in my life today.
Laters