This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Monday, November 11, 2002

I'm still pretty despondent. I sent Stone home tonight even though he could have stayed, he had tomorrow off. But all the time I'm with him he's either on the phone or the computer talking to all his "friends"-and the reason it's in quotations is because some of these are people he's barely even met. I mean like yesterday. He even declined the invitation to go with me to a movie last night because he wanted to be on the phone. I was PISSED. I mean, Amethyst and I can go to the movies by ourselves any old time. Whatever. Then I got back and he made up some excuse about his grandfather being in the hospital. Which I know is bullshit. Plus I just can't handle talking to him right now. Every time I even start to tell him that I'm hurting or depressed he goes into this "you think you are, this is my shit" rant. Like he's had it so bad forever and no one else is allowed to feel pain. It's really fucking irritating. I don't wanna hear about his problems-that he's not even experiencing right now-especially when he interupts my present moment to talk about his twelve year old artificial angst. So I sent him away. Because I'd rather be alone than with people this apathetic to my existence.
Laters