This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Friday, November 08, 2002

Okay...well, while I was typing last night/this morning/whatever I was under the impression that Argile was outside smoking. He was not. He called a cab and went home. Fuck it, whatever. If all he wanted was a fuck, he could've just said so. Not like I'm in a position to care. (Although he did not get to cum, so hahahaha!) So I do not have a boyfriend, and thank...whatever, if there is a whatever. Anyway, I'm not all about calling, or IMing or even emailing the little fucker-not even just to tell him he's a little (literally) fucker. But I WILL put his name and Yahoo ID and even phone number on a public website so all of YOU can tell him what a little fucker he is-Mike, misterrukis96(@yahoo.com), 808-895-1584. Please tell all your friends. Swamp the ass with email and IMs and phone calls...I don't want revenge. Just justice to be doled out by me.
Laters