This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Friday, December 27, 2002

"I'm not a virgin anymore
I just thought you should know
Darlin' I've been around
Yeah, I've been up and down your block
In fact I have been all over town
Down by the lake
And underneath the table in my living room
Outside by the blue blue moon
You can call me what you will
Call me a slut call me a jaded pill
But darlin I've got your number now
I'm not a virgin anymore"
Every now and then I'm tempted to call my parents and play that song for them. I think they'd die. You should've SEEN their faces when they found out I had a tattoo. And then a tongue piercing...add to that the whole single mother thing. And then my "relationship" with Slate. And...well, they don't really like me very much. I wonder why?
Laters