This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Tuesday, December 10, 2002

Okay, I did something that could possibly be considered stupid. I emailed my knight. My knight. I don't suppose he's really mine, is he? Anyway, I told him that I've missed him and that I hope to hear from him again. I don't think it's fair to either of us to simply never speak again. It's certainly not fair to me, not after...well, everything. Anyone care to wager how much I hope he'll respond? Anyone care to wager on whether or not he will? That's a sucker's bet, both of them. We all know how much I hope. And we can be pretty sure he won't respond. But, there is that question, that level of uncertainty...
Anyway, Amethyst needs to take a nap, and while she's napping, I need to wrap the presents from "she who will not be named-or colour coded."
Laters