This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Sunday, January 12, 2003

Oh, damn. I didn't get to sleep until like five in the morning and then Stormy called at seven thirty. So I'm flippin' tired.
Anyway, my thoughts are on men tonight. Well, not exactly and yes, exactly at the same time. I'm thinking about my knight and how much I want to be with him. And then I think that maybe it's not him, but what I had or thought I had with him, and how much I want that, that connection. I don't think it would be as bad if I hadn't HAD that once. So it's like I know what I'm missing. I just...I want to spend the night in someone's arms, someone I care for, someone I could love. Not even sex, I'm not really interested in that. Just holding someone in my arms and being held in his...*sigh* I know I'm obsessing. It's what I do.
Laters