This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Monday, January 20, 2003

Okay, I was going to leave it at that, but I know of at least one person who'd be on the phone within twenty seconds wanting to know details when she read it. (Yes, I'm talking about YOU, Magenta-but you're still welcome to call if this isn't enough detail for you.) So here you go:
It's entirely possible that I dreamed this night. And I'll wake up tomorrow and nothing will have happened. But until then, let me tell you about my dream...
I met a boy. A guy. A man, if you will, but I don't tend to think of myself as a woman. And I had the most phenomenal time. He came over and met Amethyst and Slate, hung out and watched the tail end of the football game with us (Slate and I were horribly disappointed-our team lost). Then we got in his car and just drove aimlessly, neither of us suggesting anything to do. We finally decided upon and reached a destination-food: yummy, yummy Italian. We talked and laughed and made fun of the drunks-which is always a pleasant way to pass the time. Then we went for a walk. Down a dark alley. I was (hoping) afraid we'd get mugged, but it wasn't the kind of alley that anyone ever passes through. Which is a good thing because every two steps we stopped to kiss some more. Then we went to see a (bad) movie-and I'm going off on a tangent here really quick, but is no one else disturbed by the new trend of "we're about to get married but you're falling for someone else" movies that seem to be flocking to the theaters nowadays? Or is it just me? I'm sorry, but if MY fiance ditched ME at the altar...let's just say "it won't be pretty" is an understatement. Anyway, then we came back to my place where we sat in the car for a while kissing some more. And then came up to my apartment to "watch a movie I rented" and didn't really watch it at all. And not all of it was kissing, making out, whatever. There was also oral sex...LoL. But there was just holding each other and looking at each other and just generally being comfortable around each other. And we didn't fuck. Which we both very much wanted to do, but when he left he said that "hopefully it'll lead to a better relationship for us." *!* Well, it's been a while since I've been in a relationship, a real one at any rate. The long and short of it is that I really, really like him. And he said he'd call tomorrow. *more grinning*
Shower, bed, more dreaming.
Laters