This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Thursday, January 16, 2003

Oh, man, my thoughts are all over tonight. So I'm going to pick one and rant about it and ignore all the others. Unless I don't, we've yet to see whether or not I'm capable of such a feat.
Okay, so there are some words I like and some I dislike. I know I'm the only one, but I have to have something to which I pretend to apply my amazing brain power. Anyway, I know it's a hugely dorkish thing, but I think about these things. Some of the words I like are "vex" and "feint" and "quaquaversal(ly)". Some of the ones I dislike are "wound" and "duty" and "appropriate". Well, "appropriate" and I are okay now, but it used to seriously piss me off when my dad used it when I was in high school. It's a whole rebellious teen thing. Don't ask.
And I did take my "long bath", so I feel better. And what's so amusing about posting this-or at leas the reason that I'm laughing-is that I know there are some males who read this and will probably not get the reference. But the point is that I'm not so...sexually aggressive at the moment. My mind is still firmly esconced in the gutter, but my body's not going to follow, not tonight.
Oh, and I'm talking to Plum. About sex. He's a virgin and he needs some help getting over that particular affliction. And I HAVE recently lost my fuck buddy...ah, we'll see. Speaking of which, yeah, Blonde and I are done with our "relationship". Which doesn't bother me for the connection of it, but it was the first time in my life I'd actually gotten really, really, really good sex.
So I'm not capable of picking one subject and sticking to it. Now we know.
And I have no concept of time. Which I've mentioned several times, but now I'm mentioning that Amethyst is picking it up from me as well. Her idea of "yesterday" is "anything that happened before five minutes ago". Well, except for that she's gaining a concept of "tomorrow". Because we used to promise her that "we'll do that tomorrow", but then the next day she remembers and reminds us. Ya know, I have no idea how to raise a child. In fact, I think I'm completely inept. Stormy knows about these things, she's wanted kids since she was a little girl. I know, I was there. Amethyst wants kids, too. She wouldn't eat her lunch yesterday and I asked her why not. She said "if I eat too much I won't have room for the baby." That's Stormy's influence, I tell you.
Anyway, Magenta hasn't called in a few days. Which is kewl, I just miss her. And I miss "she who will not be named or colour coded". Ah, well. I've invited them both out to see me...it's just not really practical for anyone.
Okay, I'm getting...I don't know, bored or irritated with writing this so I'm going to go do something else.
Laters