This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Friday, January 17, 2003

Does love exist? And if so, who for? Guy meets girl, girl meets guy, everything is perfect for a while and then the end. Over and over again. Always "irreconcilable differences". Like any differences are reconcilable. Just every now and then people find other people who can tolerate their differences. I'm not one of those people. Even when I meet someone and apparently get along with them, shit just doesn't work out. So why do I bother? Because I'm obsessed with it. Because I had it and I lost it. Because...I don't know. I'm thinking a lot about this because I have a date on Sunday. I'm also thinking about sex. I like sex. I'm a big fan of sex. But I want the whole picture, the everything that SHOULD go along with sex, but for some reason never has with me. I'm thinking about having sex, since it's been a while. Like what, two, three weeks? Anyway, I'm thinking about Plum, and his little problem with virginity. Twenty-four years old, and how did he manage that? I'm also thinking about my year long hiatus from sex, and Magenta's new (what, nine months?) hiatus from it as well. But this is hurting my head, thinking about all this. So I'm done.
Laters