This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Sunday, February 02, 2003

"I want money, lots and lots of money."
It's not the money that I want. It's the going out and doing stuff. I mean, yeah, I could go on another shoplifting spree. But I'd have to take Amethyst and she's got a big mouth. Besides, it's been a while since I've done that. I used to be really good at it. But it's been kinda lame since I turned eighteen and could actually go to jail for it. Dammit. I wanna buy myself something. Shopping always makes me feel better, but the last million times I've gone shopping it's been for others. Not that I'm selfish. Okay, maybe a little selfish. But I want a little selfish time every now and then. Right now the only "me" time I get is in the bathroom-and not always then.
Time to make dinner for the antichrist.
Laters