This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Sunday, February 02, 2003

I would pray. For a miracle, for help, for a hint of anything real. But I cannot. Because if there is something out there-and I don't really think there is-then the only reason I'd be praying would be to ask for a favour. And since I'm not even a believer, I think it would be selfish and wrong to impose upon this being that's probably incredibly busy ignoring every one else's prayers. Besides, if there is a divine, I think I hate it. Not on my behalf, because my life has turned out-so far-better than I think I deserve (except for that one missing and craved for element, but still). But on behalf of Stormy. Because she's got the piece I'm missing, and I've got the piece she's missing. And I want to give it to her, that piece. If only it were possible. And sometimes I think it is, almost. I would do anything for her. Anything. If only I could.
Laters