This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Saturday, March 22, 2003

Oh, and one more amusing tidbit before I head off.
Stone left his tarot deck in my car the last time I saw him. Still wrapped, with the receipt. So I took it back. Hey, free money is free money. But while I was there, they asked me for a reason for the return. I had to fill out this long form and everything. I didn't really have a reason, so I put "I've been living under a rock for the past twenty years or so, and I recently found out there was once this guy named Jebus. And he must have been some pretty important dude because according to the people who knocked on my door to tell me about this Jebus, he says it's a 'sin' to use these cards. Now, I'm not too clear on what a 'sin' is, but apparently if you do it, you're going to a place called 'hell'. And from what I gather, it's not a very NICE place, despite being warm all the time. So I don't want to go there. So I'm returning these cards." The lady who took the return wasn't NEARLY as amused as I was. Probably god wasn't happy with me either. But I figure he loves me. He'll forgive me this time. Well, maybe he's already forgiven me too many times and this is the last straw, but I'll beg and plead and eventually he'll capitulate. I have that way with guys.
Laters