This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Friday, April 04, 2003

And you know what else? My next door neighbor is a grade F bitch. I say F because she's a FUCKING bitch. She's the most horrible, evil waste of carbon molecules I have ever met. And I've met a LOT of people. In fact, after Thanksgiving she called the guy to get HIS side of the story. THEN she called the police to tell them I was lying. All the while claiming to be my friend. That and she's a horrible mother. Seriously, whenever her kids get hurt they come knocking on MY door rather than going to their own mother. AND they're horrible children. She has to shout at them for HOURS to get them to do the simplest thing-and all I have to do is ask Amethyst once. I refuse to even consider giving her a colour-because I don't think there IS a 'heinous, evil bitch from the pits of hell'. We can refer to her as "The Bitch", though.
Anyway, enough of her. There's a bird wandering into my house to eat the food that Amethyst keeps dropping on the floor during meal times. It's really fun to watch. As long as it doesn't shit on my carpet.
Laters