This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Friday, April 04, 2003

I decided to take a nap while Fire Opal went to the doctor. I fell asleep as someone was getting sliced up by Freddy and awoke as someone was getting sliced up by Jason. I LOVE horror movies. Anyway, I'm awake now.
The world outside is gorgeous. It's not raining but it is lightning. I LOVE lightning. I love staring up at the sky and wondering if maybe at that moment god is taking a picture of ME. On the other hand, I've always been afraid of thunder. I haven't heard any in a while, so I don't know if I STILL am. But I think so. I just like to curl up in a little ball with a stuffed animal and have somebody rub my back and stroke my hair.
I love people playing with my hair. Brushing it and braiding it and playing with it and just touching it. I think it's totally sexy when a guy does it. Of course, most guys are totally inept at that sort of thing, jerking and pulling and hurting. And I'm incredibly tender headed. In fact, only once have I ever had a guy do it well-gently and softly and TOTALLY like...I dunno, erotically might be the word I'm looking for. Anyway, it was nice.
But my hair is all short now. Short and blonde. Yes, I went blonde. So far most people hate it. But I've only got a little time left here and when I get to Stormy she'll cover it. With red or black or whatever she feels like at the time. I had somebody knock on my door at three in the morning-a guy looking to get laid, of course-and he just about shit a brick when he saw me. Screw them all, *I* like it.
On another note, Fire Opal and I have been extremely...lusty. Horny. Whatever. And also extremely needy and clingy. Which is good and bad-bad because we're so far away from each other, good because he's got a ticket for here soon and I'm hoping with all this that he'll be on that plane. I want him to be on that plane, I NEED him to be on that plane. I need physical attention, we BOTH do. We'll just see what happens, I guess.
I hope my electricity doesn't go out. I'm still wanting to talk to Fire Opal tonight.
Laters