This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Monday, April 14, 2003

Hmmmm...
So Slate signed and (hopefully) faxed the application for my apartment today. Yay! I get an apartment! All by myself! Well, with Amethyst, but the point is that I'll be responsible for myself instead of dependent on anyone. And Amethyst gets to be dependent on me because she's four.
Anyway, I DID sleep last night. For two hours. And I woke up worse because no sleep is better than little sleep. And then I had to drive. I'm amazed I survived it now that I come to think about it. Hell, I could barely see straight. So I'm definitely sleeping tonight. In theory, at any rate.
And I've got a headache all of a sudden. And it's time to put a little antichrist down for a nap.
Laters