This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Sunday, April 13, 2003

So maybe I haven't been sleeping. At all. I've been TRYING to sleep, it just hasn't been happening. It takes me forever to GET to sleep and then once I finally do, I only get about half an hour before the bitch starts knocking on my door. *sigh* I guess I don't want to sleep anyway, all I have are nightmares anymore. And it's really frustrating and upsetting because I KNOW what would make me sleep peacefully. It's just that I don't feel safe. That's what I dream about-people hurting me. Men hurting me physically, women stabbing me in the back emotionally and mentally. People suck. People REALLY suck. Most of them can go take a flying leap, but there are SOME I need, some I can't live without.
I'm so...
Whatever.
Laters