This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Friday, April 25, 2003

Okay, so I get all sober, right? Well, yeah, kind of. But my tummy's a little upset and I want to sleep off the alcohol so that I can get some REAL sleep later and HE'S all distracted anyway-looking through my email and such (and yes, I DID give him the password and no, I DON'T care)-so I decide to go take a power nap. Just long enough to get my stomach settled and sleep through the rest of the liquor. And HE was supposed to IM me at three so that we could talk again for a while before I needed to go to sleep again. Before HE did, too. Did he do that? No, no he didn't. Instead he sent me an email-at three thirty-about how he wanted me to sleep and he wasn't going to IM me. So now he's over there all awake and I'm over here all awake and fuck a duck. I just wish that he'd trusted me that I knew what I was talking about. Because I could have been on my way to sleep right now-real sleep, not passed out non restie kinda alcoholic wannabe slumber. But no. I get to stare at the walls for hours until Amethyst wakes up and wants breakfast. Yee haw.
Anyway, Slate's and I are getting along really well recently, but he'd be super pissed if I left the computer on all night because the electric bill keeps going up. So I'mma shut it down and go do...oh, that's right! Absolutely fucking nothing for four to six goddamned hours.
Laters