This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Friday, July 18, 2003

God, I feel like Romeo with his "O true apothecary! Thy drugs are quick." Really quick; I just took them and I can barely move, much less walk. Stupid doctors. Stupid pain, which actually seems to have abated. MAY cause drowsiness, indeed.
I love FireOpal. Things that don't make any sense to anyone, I'm doing. Sleeping in Ruby's shirts-to feel closer to FireOpal. Fucking a married man-to feel closer to FireOpal. Writing in here when I'm THIS druggy. To feel closer to FireOpal. I met him here.
I will never love Raven. I couldn't; it's not possible. True love is forever. Loving someone doesn't stop, not when it's real. No matter what the circumstances, he will always have my heart. Raven gets to be the consolation prize.
God, I'm loopy.
Laters