This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Saturday, July 05, 2003

Two months from now is my birthday. Two months from today. After six months, I'm still waiting. How much longer? Two months. Of course we all know that I'll probably be suckered into waiting longer. But he KNOWS how important it is to me. Why WOULDN'T he show up? He loves me. I feel he does. I believe he exists, even. I just hate having to believe it without KNOWING it.
Fucking A.
And now he's got me freaked out about this other guy I've been talking to. Is it just jealousy? Is he having me followed? I don't even know what this man DOES, goddammit. All I know is that I love him. *sigh*
And fuck a duck.
None of this makes sense, not even in my own head.
Laters