This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Tuesday, August 19, 2003

GodDAMN. How can I be so busy when I have NOTHING to fucking DO?
Went out last night and bought an answering machine and a DVD player. Both of which I needed, but both of which Slate has for me. Impatient much?
Things I tend to lie about (or at least exaggerate): my health-really, I'm probably not that close to death; money-I most likely have more than I say I do; anything I know you'll disapprove of-was that ME taking your car out of town to see a guy you wouldn't like me associating with, much less wasting my time to go see?
Amethyst is starting school. On Friday. God. I just gave birth YESTERDAY. And tomorrow she'll be graduating high school, getting married, having babies of her own. How DARE she? Deliberate disobedience, and HOW do you punish for that?
I slept almost all day today. Only been awake for about two hours. And when I woke up I found out that Amethyst had (accidentally?) pulled the phone cord out of the wall. I AM addicted to the phone. Just to outside contact, really. People. I need people. And attention.
Speaking of attention, FireOpal MISSED me while I was away. I gotted LOTS of emails. He loves me. And I him. So would anyone like to tell me just WHY we aren't together?
*sigh*
Laters