This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Tuesday, August 12, 2003

I feel more than a little bipolar. God.
I'm talking to FireOpal and Raven at the same time. Well, chatting with. And part of me is talking to FireOpal all lovie and hopeful and happy; but the other part is talking to Raven all realistic and hopeless and...and...NOT happy.
Raven talking about the future, realistically planning on showing up in a definite time frame.
FireOpal talking about...about leaving me. Or never coming to me. About how he doesn't "have" me anymore, how he never did. Talking about how he doesn't have me to live for. Doesn't he want to? And ON that subject, what the FUCK?!?!? When did he EVER fucking live for me? He can't even TALK to me. Goddammit. I love him SO much. I just keep having to convince him. While I just believe him. And I'm the one who's given everything, and he not even a voice? Who fucked this world up?
Laters