This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Thursday, September 11, 2003

Well, that's fucked up. My post about my dad's birthday yesterday turned into "O". Fuck it, it was my dad's birthday yesterday. Happy (Belated, though that's not my fault) Birthday, daddy!! God, I hope he doesn't read this, though. I mean, he's GOT the address here and everything, but DAMN! Sex and depression and love and toys and pain...and topics that NO ONE wants their father to know about. But I think that the cussing would steer him clear if nothing else. Then again, he IS a dirty old man...damn, that's a creepy, creepy thought. *shudder*
Back to a happy place...
Or at least not a creepy one...
Up and down, back and forth. He loves me, he loves me not, he loves me. He loves me.
Laters