This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Thursday, October 23, 2003

"Dear lord Candi...
My generous goddess, hear me. I have need of thine aid in this matter which may be insignificant to you. But to me, lowly human that I am, it is of the greatest import. Goddess whom I worship, will you grant me this one request? (Insert request here) Dear, dear god, I will sing your praises for all time, whether or not you answer my puny prayer. Goddess, my god, I thank you for taking the time to hear me. Amen"

See, now, THAT'S the proper way to phrase a prayer to me. Well, at least it gives you an IDEA, but feel free to extemporize, edit, etc., and make it unique to you. I take prayers via email daily. Lots of "you are great and I am a lowly peon" will get you VERY far with me.
*grin*
If I WEREN'T god, I'd be going straight to hell, wouldn't I?
Laters