This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Tuesday, October 14, 2003

Ohhh, He said it. And each sylable dropped bitter sweet and honey sour from his tongue. The word-my name-felt so unnatural coming from His lips to rest in my ears, burrowing deeper to find my mind and my heart. My name, my real name, when for so long He's called me something else-a nickname, a fabrication. No longer just part of me, He owns all of me. He would have it no other way. And oh, how I've hungered for that, to hear that word, the only word that is completely, totally, singularly mine, fall from between the teeth of someone who loves me. And I could hear it. The love behind the word, the desire, the infinite longing. The word, my name. Three simple bursts of sound, meaningless in any other form. My name and then "All of you is mine. And I love you." Yes, I am His.
Laters