This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Monday, October 04, 2004

Things to remember to talk about in detail later:
Airing dirty laundry-and his own tendency to do so.
Leeching-and his acceptance of it until it's pointed out.
"Making up my mind"-about the stupidest, most ridiculous bullshit.
Spending money on shit he wants to do-then complaining when I spend less than a tenth of that amount on shit that *I* want to do.
Me taking care of everything (bills, money, selling MY shit, feeding us, etc.)-while he sits on his ass and "thinks about things", making plans that are so outrageous and impossible that they will never bear fruit.
Doing things at the last second-but expecting me to keep on top of everything all the damned time.
The way HE keeps bringing up my departure-though I less than rarely do.
"I'll do (whatever) in a minute"-three days/weeks later, it's still not done.
"Reminding (whoever) of who and what I am"-and what the fuck does he think that is?
And so much more.
Laters