This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Everyone around me is happy. Married. In love. Whatever. Even Ruby. He's married. To someone who is not me. To someone he's known for less than two years. He was with me for three. We had a kid. God, he loved her. And I was so SO hurt when I found out about his new love. Love. Shit, I hate that fucking word. So what did I do? I sent him and his wife an invitation to Amethyst's birthday party. With a picture of him and Amethyst tucked inside. I wanted to hurt him. I wanted to take the one thing in life he loved the most and lost the worst and shove it in his face. And I did. And all I can think about is him. Wondering if he'll show up. Holding my breath with hope that he will. Just to see him. Even happy with someone else. I'm so confused and...alone. Always, always alone.
I never thought I could be this broken.
Laters