This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

All I want is a nice, comfortable, dominating fuck. Add to that regular. A REGULAR fuck. Is that so much to ask?
Well, it might not be if you're not reading between the lines. When I say "all", I mean "that and a million dollars, to lose about a hundred pounds, a car, a house, a canopy bed, an entirely different family (except for Stormy), fame-well, not me, but I'd like to be ASSOCIATED with the famous, super powers, magic, my own special vending machine, my husband to call me his 'favourite person in the world' again, Amethyst to be happier than anything possible, a degree, fluency in every language, more beautiful tattoos, my own private photography studio, my own maid, my own cook, a hot tub, all the stupid and/or irritating people dead, my own nail salon/spa, my own hairdresser, silk sheets, happily ever after, and total bliss". Now THAT might be too much to ask for. Of course, if you read between THOSE lines, there's most likely going to be even more. *sigh*
I'm big with the *sigh*ing lately.
I feel like I used to be interesting, vital, alive. I feel like I've lost something, something valuable, something irreplaceable. Jesus, something ME.
Huh. But who am I?
Laters