This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

*frown*
I have very limited internet access for a while. The power cord to my laptop broke and I've got to wait until next paycheck to get a new one. Those things are fucking expensive. And I don't get paid until the first. And THEN I'll be out of town. Visiting some old haunts, seeing Stormy and her new baby, taking a mini vacation. So, other than work where I can post but nothing else (including check email), I'm not going to be online much. Dammit. I was thinking of putting my work email here, but it's my real name. And workplace. And I'm not QUITE desperate or crazy or stupid enough to put that online.
I'm obsessed. He brings out something...twisted in me. Makes me hornier than I can remember being in a long time. Raven was too...submissive. Too much of a pussy for me. That's rather cruel, but also rather amusingly appropriate. I don't get that impression of this other.
I didn't WIN win, but I placed. Second out of about a dozen contestents. I'm pretty proud of myself. And my tattoo, and, of course, my daughter. Maybe I'll post a picture of my tattoo up here at some point. No one would see the one that's already posted-it's on my left breast, so it's usually covered up. Actually, it's always covered up. Except when it's not.
Okay, I've got to go. I have to work (again) tomorrow, and I should probably pretend to try and sleep before then.
All apologies for the sporadic posts.
Laters