This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Friday, April 22, 2005

I'm transparent today. My skin thinner than paper and cold as ice. Just glance my way and you'll see very clearly what is living underneath the surface. It pulses, writhes, breathes, and devours. It wants to break free of me, a living being independent of its creator. Its only desire is to grow, to feed upon itself and everything around it until it is the only creature still existent. I'm trying to kill it, but it's wrapped itself around my heart. It is full of pain, but it also encompasses confusion, jealousy, rage, love...yes, love is in there, too. Its nature is destructive, it knows no compassion. It has me in its grasp and I am helpless to do anything but shout:

I FUCKING HATE YOU!!

Laters.