This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Three Things

(or: Does It Bother You to Know I'm Better Than You Are?)

One: The picture on my profile is of the tattoo on my left breast. Not really that difficult to tell, but some people are retarded.

Two: I love my daughter. I'm a good mother, a GOOD mother. In all her pictures she's nothing but happy (and probably more than a little bit spoiled). Maybe once or twice more than a year and a half ago, I had issues with depression and said a thing or two that may have been extremely exaggerated and totally ragging on myself. Attempted suicide back in July of last year and I'm more than recovered. I'm doing well and so is Amethyst. ANYone who sees me with her would never EVER doubt that she is well taken care of and completely happy and loved.

Three: These people amuse the HELL out of me. I mean, do they have nothing better to do than read my life and bitch about it to each other behind my back? And then there's the "destroying the evidence" comment. That makes me giggle. This is MY journal, and I'm not about to delete a bloody ------' thing. Read me, hate me, love me, ---- me...Do as you will. This is all you'll hear from me on the subject. Just know I'm not oblivious, and I AM amused.

Ya know, I'd almost post my real name, address, phone number here-because I'd LOVE to see someone call the cops on me. Really, I would. Then I could post a copy of their report here just as a little ---- YOU to those who hold me in contempt. Oh, and I AM entirely too clever.
Jealous?
Laters