This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Monday, January 23, 2006

My Sentiments, Exactly

"Is this what you've become
Where did all your animosity come from
Your words still keep me up at night
I try to sleep but it's a useless fight
Tell me what didn't I do for you
To deserve this torture that you put me through
You drove your nails into my heart
Now you wonder why our love was torn apart
Is this my cross to bear
To believe you when you say that you never cared
You always said you wanted more
But you never never said these vicious things before
Where's the one I used to love
It was never good enough
Feel my anger, feel my betrayal
As a martyr you have failed
Take my blood, take my tears
I have nothing more to fear
I should turn the other cheek
My anger makes me weak
My crucifixion has begun
I watch in pain as you come undone
My crucifixion has begun
You tear me down so you can nail me up"

"I believe I double double take a thousand times a day
No matter where I go I always think I just saw your face
And every time I realize I'm wrong
A part of me still can't believe you're gone
With everyone in my life I'm obligated to explain
Who I am, what I said, what I meant, why I feel this way
But you knew more about me than I knew myself
I'll never find the same in anyone else
Remember how the days and nights started to feel the same
Time had a way of stopping when I cried out your name
But the voice I just heard made my blood run cold
In the blink of an eye your heart just turned to stone
When you left all my friends told me that I should move on
That I deserve better than you
Sometimes I wish you'd died then I could grieve in peace
And everyone would understand the pain I'm going through
When you left me you never even said goodbye
Since you left me, all I can do is wonder why
I'd feel so much better off with you dead
Then I'd still believe in you and I'd blame god instead"


And three reading this will think "She's talking about me." News flash: I'm not.
Laters