This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Friday, November 18, 2005

All Better

She's doing okay, not crying too much or anything. But she's just so...not well. You can tell she's feeling icky all the time, and she won't let me get more than an inch and a half away without following. She's sleeping in my bed with me, going to the bathroom with me, fixing food with me, and right now, she's blogging with me. Sometimes I'm glad she can't read. Right now I wouldn't mind because I'm talking just about her. She hasn't been sleeping well or much, hasn't been eating much. She's been trying to drink lots, but she's just so sore. I don't like it. Not the clingy part, I don't mind that at all. I don't like the her being sick part. She needs to be all better. She's my baby.
Laters